Saturday, December 4, 2010

A excellent message board on ptosis and blepharoplasty

So when I started to have concerns post eyelid retraction surgery that things weren't going to end up being correct. Which they didn't, but that is for another time. I found very little information and felt isolated dealing with ramifications of the surgery. One of the only good resources I found was this message board. In fact its a great resource. I highly recommend everyone read the posts on here, as many as possible, before surgery! it will give some perspective about what can go right and what can go wrong during the surgery.

I hope this helps someone make the right decision about surgery:

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/blepharoplasty/

There is also a ton of other content on this website that is excellent about eye surgery (pictures, etc) and should also be reviewed.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is honestly beneficial concerning all educational understanding I earned. It covered a wonderful region of issue that may help some of needy humans. everything cited here is obvious and without a doubt beneficial. Ptosis Surgery

    ReplyDelete